[Wine]Support WineTools!

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Thu Dec 30 16:38:35 CST 2004

Hi,

for all of you who want to help with WineTools:

If you want to have versions of supported software
in your language, send me an email with name,
version, language and exact download location of
the software. It will be included in one of the
next versions.

If you have unsupported software that is known to
be working with Wine, email me name, version,
language, exact download location of the software
and instructions, whether you need special config
or command line parameters to install. It will be
included in one of the next versions.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"