[Wine]WineTools 2.0.8 released

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 12:01:49 CST 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:16:15 +0100, Joachim von Thadden <thadden at web.de> wrote:
> Am Mi, Dez 29, 2004 at 08:13:55 -0500 schrieb Adam D:
> > Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I just wanted to thank you for releasing your wonderful WineTools 2.0.8. I?m sure you have spent a lot of time working on it, and we have to keep that in mind. Excellent work!
>
> Thanks! I love compliments ;-)

Hi,
   I'd like to try this out. I think I missed the announcement about
it. Thanks for doing the work.

   I found one thing on your web page a bit unclear. It says that we
should 'definitely start with the "Base setup" and create a new fake
Windows drive.'

   What does this mean? What is a 'base setup' in your mind? I'm not
clear and I'm not a Wine expert or even very experienced with it.

   If I have an account that has no Wine setup (so far) then what do
you suggest be done before running WineTools?

Thanks,
Mark