Permissions problem?

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at
Mon Feb 2 13:43:03 CST 2004

I am trying my hand at setting up Notes under WINE, but I am not getting
very far.
[hannamj at tux hannamj]$ wine /tmp/NotesInstall/Setup.exe
wine: '/tmp/.wine-hannamj/server-302-fbdd3' must not be accessible by
other users

I have messed with the permissions with chmod, but I am getting either
the above error or:
[hannamj at tux hannamj]$ wine /tmp/NotesInstall/Setup.exe
wine: chdir to /tmp/.wine-hannamj/server-302-fbdd3 : Permission denied

Can anyone tell me what the proper permissions for this directory are?