Permissions problem?

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Tue Feb 3 14:12:07 CST 2004

NG. The /tmp/NotesInstall is basically the same as /mnt/cdrom. I just
copied the files to the hard drive because I do not have a CD (files
taken from the corporate shared directory).

I tried winesetupTK and I am getting the exact same error message.
Overwrite, overwrite, overwrite.

drwxrwxrwx    3 hannamj  hannamj      4096 Jan 30 12:54 NotesInstall
drwxrwx---    2 hannamj  hannamj      4096 Feb  3 10:02 .wine-hannamj

[hannamj at tux hannamj]$ wine /tmp/NotesInstall/Setup.exe
wineserver: /tmp/.wine-hannamj must not be accessible by other users

Is it possibly the /tmp directory that is causing this issue?