win32 application error - Cannot open AVI - a FindFolder animation

sun gsunr at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Feb 6 15:20:01 CST 2004

Hi,
I searched archives, but not found solution for my problem.
I try to run a EMS QuickDesk application on wine, everything going fine
until i wan't to connect to database. In this moment on QD displays
animation FindFolder. That animation is launch by SendMessage API call
and it in a dll resource shell32.dll i think.
How can i run this prog?.

On testing purposes i make a simple delphi prog, you can download it
from http://eclsoft.no-ip.com/project.exe.gz

Help me, please.