Dreamweaver working except

Francisco Moreno surferx2 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:34:31 CST 2004

Can u show your wine's configuration??
It's normally under ~/.wine/

Quoted from wine's users manual:
"5.5.2. Short Introduction
Wine emulates drives by placing their virtual drive roots to
user-configurable points in the Unix filesystem, so it's your choice
where C:'s root should be (tools/wineinstall will even ask you). If you
choose, say, ~/wine (or, in other words, /home/user/wine, since "~"
indicates the home directory of a user), as the root of your virtual
drive C:, then you'd put this into your Wine configuration file:

[Drive C]
"Path" = "%HOME%/wine"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "MS-DOS"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

With this configuration, what windows apps think of as
"c:\windows\system" would map to /home/user/wine/windows/system in the
UNIX filesystem. Note that you need to specify "Filesystem" = "win95",
not "Filesystem" = "unix", to make Wine simulate a Windows compatible
(case insensitive) filesystem, otherwise most apps won't work."

If you want to learn more the user manual is available for download and
for on-line reading at wine's home page:
http://www.winehq.org/site/documentation

Have fun!
Francisco.