ie 6 with wine-20040121

andreas.sumper at nimbus.at andreas.sumper at nimbus.at
Mon Feb 16 01:33:04 CST 2004

Hi all!

I tried to install ie6Sp1 on wine without any windows installation, as it
is described in the Application DB, but the program hangs at 59 %.

The output is just:
fixme:thunk:CommonUnimpStup generic stub: ?

This is displayed very often. After pressing cancel, I get another window,
which asks me, if I want to cancel the stup. If I press yes, another popu
up appears, which says that I should not restart my computer, as this
could damage my system...

On the console, I still get the lines, mentioned above...

Has anybody a solution for this problem? I installed Lotus Notes 6.5.1,
Forte News Agent and Acrobat Reader on wine, which works pretty well.

Thanks in advance!
Andy