Sound options

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Tue Feb 17 20:34:18 CST 2004

Okay, this gets stranger.  I change the line back - syntax is correct, I
even copied it from a saved file.  The last line indicates Wine thinks
it's using winealsa driver.  How do I get it to understand that the
driver is now wineoss, not winealsa! I killed the console session it was
in and restarted - still nothing.

No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\IMM32.DLL' (0x42350000)
No debug information in 32bit DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WINEALSA.DRV'
(0x42880000)
Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x00000000 in 32-bit
code (0x00000000).
In 32-bit mode.
0x00000000: addb        %al,0x0(%eax)
Wine-dbg>