apparant wine and Fedora Core anomoly ??

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 09:11:53 CST 2004

Dan,

Thanks, the 20040213 release seems to run without error except for the
font problem. Characters typed in a line (maybe paragraph) are not
displayed. If however the cursor is moved to a new paragraph the
characters may 'appear'. On one experiment after a delay of several
seconds the characters 'appeared' with not additional input.

Regards,
Dan