wine-pthread defunct

Ravi Kumar ravikumar.gopal at radixs.com
Sun Feb 22 21:10:51 CST 2004

hi friends,
  I have been playing with wine for quiet some time now. I wanted to
check how many instance of wine can it run, and started opening wordpad.
After 700 instances wine starts creating defunct process.

The wine-pthread creates defunct. I don't know why. I checked the for
free memory, and it is there in the system. So i don't what may be the
problem.

 Is there any limitation for pthread as such ??? and is there any method
to dubug this. If so how to do??

 I would be very much thankful if anybosy throws light on this
direction. Thanks in advance.

ravi.