installation of Microsoft ViSual Source Safe under Wine on Linux

sting sting zstingx at
Thu Feb 26 09:46:12 CST 2004

Has anyone experience with installation of Microsoft Visual Source Safe
under Wine on Linux ?
I had downloaded and installed latest stable version of Wine on rh9 linux. (
this version is  20040213 from
(I had installed it according to the recommendation of the wine howto on
wine web site;
I had downloaded the sources on ran ./tools/wineinstall and created a
"no-windows" install.

Now, when I try to run "wine notepad" everything is OK.
What should I do to install  Microsoft Visual Source Safe?
Has anyone success with installing and using   Microsoft Visual Source Safe
under wine on Linux ?