anyone anyone?

Alex Stewart Roboman at energeticvisions.com
Mon Jan 5 20:59:14 CST 2004

Hi,
	No responses to my last post. Since I just joined me thinks it might
have gotten dropped
so Im reposting. If it didnt  I apologize. Simply put my question is
how does wine store the path
for its libs? and is it in a place easily changed? the long drawn out
question I had is below...
Thanx for any help
--Alex