Newbie with major problems

J. Silverman oghistorian at msn.com
Wed Jan 7 16:07:50 CST 2004

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the link.  However, the information it contains seems to not
apply to my situation, since I didn't use the rpm files to install wine.

I also did find some info that wine doesn't interact well with XP dll's and
you should let it create its own "C:" disk.  Is this correct, and if it is,
how can I change the fact that I allowed it to use my XP partition during
the install and compile?

Thanks again,
J Silverman