Old wines

saravanan saravananv at erdcitvm.org
Mon Jan 12 22:23:55 CST 2004

Hai guys,
       I would like to get some old WINE softwares for Redhat 7.3 & RedHat 9.0 machines. Because the latest WINE softwares takes a lot of time to execute an OCR program. ( Eg. wine-20031016-1rh73winehq.i686-2). But the WINE s/w provided with the RedHat-7.3 cd ie.,wine-20020327-1.i386 executes the program very quickly but the problem is, it takes  a long time to build font metrics in order to call the program.  So i would like to get the WINE softwares released in the earlier months of 2003. eg. WINE-20030318 for RedHat7.3 & RedHat9.0 .I believe that the earlier WINEs might call the program very quickly and also it might execute the program quickly.In RedHat8.0 machine the program works very well with wine-20030318-1rh8winehq.i386, which is provided with the CD. Please kindly let me know where i can get these old but working WINEs.
 The machine i am using is a DELL computer with Pentium-III peocessor. For this machine which architecture is suitable. whether
i386 or i686.
Looking forward for your kind reply.

                                                                                                                        Saravanan