Fix implementation of function advapi32.dll.RegOpenUserClassesRoot for W2K

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Tue Jan 13 19:44:37 CST 2004

 --- "MediaHost (TM)" <webmaster at> a écrit : > Hi,
> It's not just explorer...but it's more a point of prove to convert
> some
> Company to use Linux....:-)
> However the native advapi32.dll fails badly...
> I know about running this apps on win98 environment, but I would
> prefer to
> get W2K running...Are there any developers on this list?
In this case write to wine-devel.

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels

Yahoo! Mail :