Configuration of USB devices/scanners

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Thu Jan 22 21:23:03 CST 2004

To answer your question :
Such an implementation already exists and is enabled by configure
at compile time if sane & sane-devel are installed.
It is also emulating twain_32.dll.

 --- Stephen Mollett <molletts at> a écrit :
> On Thursday 22 January 2004 16:53, Nikolas Arend wrote:
> > how do I configure wine to make the scanner available
> > under windows.
> Not exactly an answer to your query, but more a general idea to solve
> problem of making a scanner available under Wine:
> How about an implementation of the Twain interface (usable by Windows
> which maps through to SANE on the host OS side?

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels

"You believe it's the year 1984, when in fact, its closer to 2184"1984 / Matrix

Yahoo! Mail :