Whatever happened to the gtk based uxtheme.dll implimentation?

Nick Hornback vidar268 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 23:22:21 CST 2004

Hello,

This is my first post here, so I'm sorry if I'm
posting this in the wrong place. A while ago on one of
the wine newsletters, it was reported that somebody
messed around with the uxtheme.dll implimentation to
allow for native gtk themes to work with wine apps.
This was a great idea, as the default widgets wine
uses, are quite frankly, kind of ugly. I'm wondering
whatever happened to it, and if something like this
will ever be committed in the future.

Thanks,
Nick