Problem with CAD application in wine

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 10:02:07 CST 2004

i've run a number of CAD apps with Wine.  some work, some won't.
i've written a how-to on what i did, just follow the link at:
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy/wine.page1.html
also see
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy/wine.page2.html
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy/wine.page3.html

you may want to do a groups.google.com search for Wine and your application.
there are a few how-to's posted out on there(on the news groups)  as well.

hope that helps.