Problem with CAD application in wine

Jeff Melville jmelvil1 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 16:28:43 CST 2004

> You forget to tell us what dll's are now native/builtin. From what it
> looks now you can try to make either shell32, shell (and perhaps the
> ole* family) native, OR avifile32 builtin. But that maybe just the
> looks.
>
> Other important/essential information like what windows version the
> native dll's come from or wine version is also lacking.
>
> Rein.

Sorry, here is the extra info:

Wine Release 20040121 official mandrake rpm from winehq.org running on
Mandrake 9.2

The following native DLL's are being used from a OEM WinME install:
mfc42 (set in global overrides)
The rest are for just the exe:
shell
shell32
shlwapi
msvcrt
msvbvm60
shdocvw
wininet

I added these all one by one after it complained about problems with the
builtin ones, afterwards complaints about these dlls seemed to go away.