[Wine]Active X Component Can't create object error while runn ing vb application

Satish A. Lele satishl at spidersystems.co.in
Fri Jul 2 04:59:29 CDT 2004

Hello Partha Saradhi,

I think, it uses active x controls.

Can you let me know which Wine version rpm or tar file we should use for
Red Hat Linux 9?

I Have run the following command for registering:
./regsvr32 dao350.dll

also tried the following:
wine regsvr32.exe dao350.dll
But still, it gives the same error i.e.
"Unable to access the following configuration file. Error #429

Can you please let me know the procedure for registering ax controls?
Which Dll Files(with version numbers) needs to be registered?

Thanks,

Satish.