[Wine]cannot run Wine

Stefan Munz stefan.munz at itomig.de
Fri Jul 2 07:56:49 CDT 2004

Hi,

I changed my wine (version 20040615) config file to test your problem with
accessing a real win system drive and noticed that wine seems to ignore my
setting in the [wine] section. I have w2k installed and the system dir is
"winnt" when I change my wine config to point to winnt as win dir it
complains still that
c:\\windows ist not accessible

even if there is a problem with accessing this drive the correct warning
should be:
c:\\winnt ist not accessible

Am I right?

Dipl.-Inform. Stefan Munz. . . . . . . . . . stefan.munz at itomig.de
ITOMIG GbR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . www.itomig.de
Sand 14  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . phone: +49 7071 29 704 93
D-72076 Tübingen . . . . . . . . . . . . . . mobil: +49 178 729 72 72