[Wine]cannot run Wine

Stefan Munz stefan.munz at itomig.de
Sat Jul 3 04:38:16 CDT 2004

Hi Holly,

sorry for not replying to the mailing list, but your mail was sent directly to
me (not the mailing list).

Regards,

Stefan

Dipl.-Inform. Stefan Munz. . . . . . . . . . stefan.munz at itomig.de
ITOMIG GbR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . www.itomig.de
Sand 14  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . phone: +49 7071 29 704 93
D-72076 Tübingen . . . . . . . . . . . . . . mobil: +49 178 729 72 72