[Wine]Pegasus Mail hangs during minimizing/maximizing of window

Timo Steuerwald timo.steuerwald at gmx.de
Sun Jul 4 07:37:06 CDT 2004

Hello together!

After minimizing the Pegasus Mail (Version 4.21a) window, by clicking on the
minimize button in the window border, and again maximizing the window by clicking
at the task bar the application will freeze.
The window border appears again, but not the content of the window.
After this the application will hang, no reaction on mouse clicks and so on.
The only thing, that appears on the console is the following line:
err:dc:CreateDCW no driver found for L"WINEPS"

I use the managed window mode, but the error will also appear in the desktop mode.
In the unmanaged window mode the whole application don't work. Used WINE
Version is 20040615.

I thought a moment this is a problem in all emulated applications, but I tested
minimizing and maximizing of windows in various other applications without problems.

Any clues?

Bye,

Timo