[Wine]GRE (Graduate Record Exam) PowerPrep

Ken Bloom kabloom at ucdavis.edu
Sun Jul 4 16:17:34 CDT 2004

Hello,
	I'm preparing to prepare to take the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) this
fall, and I downloaded the GRE PowerPrep software from www.gre.org.
Unfortunately, I have not successfully set up the software yet - when I
try to get a set of practice questions, the program gives me a Windows
dialog box saying "Fatal Error". Then the program stops responding to
mouse clicks completely and I have to quit. Has anybody made this software
work, or will I need other strategies to prepare for the test? (Does
anyone know other strategies?)