[Wine]question about an error

Peter Barth barth at wiesan.de
Thu Jul 8 04:30:15 CDT 2004

Hello,

I try to install a unsupported Software - French Learning Software by
Klett - with Codeweavers Standard Demo Version.

I receive an error an now found the error in the logfile, I assume the
problem comes from the wrong  builtin library  but I don't know.

Can anybody please take a look at the attached logfile and  give me a
hint what to change in the config-file or what microsoft library/product
to install first.

I hope that I receive an answer by codeweaver itself, but as far as it
is a trial version - I don't know yet.

Please let me know if I can hope for some help - it is very important
for us trying to establish a Linux-Terminalserver with Codeweavers
CrossoverX Terminalserver Version in around 20 - 30 schools of Wiesbaden.

I hope not to bother you to much

best regards

Peter Barth
Medienzentrum Wiesbaden e.V.