[Wine]Pegasus Mail hangs during minimizing/maximizing of window

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 8 05:48:36 CDT 2004

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 10:46:02 +0100, you wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 19:19:11 +0200, Rein Klazes wrote:
> > As a work around you can uncheck the "Place an icon on the windows
> > system tray" option (tools/options/user interface).
>
> If the app is deadlocking due to the system tray icon, applying my systray
> patch may work as well.
>
> thanks -mike

With the patch an icon appears in gnome's notification area and you can
restore a responsive Pegasus from there :-)

What is not so nice:
- You can restore the Pegasus window, but the horizontal size is wrong
(far too small);
- The Pegasus icon still appears on the task bar (and is unusable);
- Also when you change desktops, Pegasus re-appears unresponsive. Also
here the notification area can be used to get a working window.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes
rklazes at xs4all.nl