[Wine]Office 2000 online help : how to access it within Wine ?

Emmanuel Charpentier charpent at bacbuc.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 9 16:22:38 CDT 2004

Dear list,

[ Copy of a massage posted on c.e.m.wine a few days ago, that elicited no
answers ]

I succeeeded recently in installing Office 2000 with Wine 20040615 (Debian
packages), up to the point I can actually work on an Access 2000 database.

However, I do not have found (yet) a way to get at the online help : when I
call for help (F1), nothing happens.

What is (are) the Windows utilities for reading this ? And how are the
Off2k help files called ?

Does someone succeeed in doing this with "vanilla" Wine (i. e. not
Codeweavers) ?

Sincerely,

                     Emmanuel Charpentier