[Wine] question about an error

Peter Barth barth at wiesan.de
Mon Jul 12 07:28:40 CDT 2004

Hi to all, hi Steven,

first of all I'd like to thank for the help provided - good to know.

I configured 2 libraries to be native - ole2disp and ctl3dv2 - helped,
but not much.

Now I do have a problem with the ODBC related part of the educational
program.

Attached is the ouput of my command:

** Mon Jul 12 15:54:25 2004
Starting '/opt/cxoffice/bin/wineloader' 'winewrapper.exe' 'cxoffice' '--'
'M:/SETUP.EXE'

err:ddeml:DdeConnect Done with INITIATE, but no Server window available
err:ddeml:DdeClientTransaction Invalid conversation handle
err:ddeml:DdeDisconnect DdeDisconnect(): hConv = 0

Does that help anybody? I'm not very much into Microsoft - never really had to bother with it - so I way off an idea.

thanks for your help

regards

Peter Barth