[Wine]Office 2000 online help : how to access it within Wine ?

Emmanuel Charpentier charpent at bacbuc.dyndns.org
Sun Jul 11 15:01:59 CDT 2004

Thank you very much. While not a 100% drop-in replacement, that's a
tremendous help ! Now, If I could convince MS Apps to invoke this with the
proper arguments in lieu of the native WinHelp ...

I crosspost this answer to com.emulators.ms-windows.wine : it might be
useful to another poor soul ...

					Emmanuel Charpentier