[Wine]err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_NotifyFormat

Ruediger von Creytz ruediger at creytz.org
Tue Jul 13 09:03:47 CDT 2004

Hi!

I am actually trying to install GENprofi-Stammbaum (
http://www.genprofi-stammbaum.net ).
My system is Fedora Core 2 and I use the rpm build wine-20040615-1fc2winehq.

I copied the default /etc/wine/wine.conf to ~/.wine/config and modified
these configurations:
[Version]
"Windows" = "winxp"
[registry]
"SaveOnlyUpdatedKeys" = "N"

Starting the intallation of 'StammbaumFull-UNICODE.exe' results in these
debug messages:
fixme:advapi:CheckTokenMembership ((nil) 0x47912820 0x3cfe28) stub!
--- a popup with an error appears several times:
Interner Fehler: Failed to expand "group" constant.
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to extract icon.
fixme:shell:Stream_WriteLocationInfo writing empty location info
fixme:ole:RegisterTypeLib Registering non-oleautomation interface!
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub

Okay, afterwards I tried to start the Programm (file: c:\Program
Files\GENprofi - Stammbaum\SBaumU.exe) and just only get these errors:
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_NotifyFormat wrong response to WM_NOTIFYFORMAT (0),
assuming ANSI
[...]
InitInstance
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
err:mdi:get_client_info client 0x1002a belongs to other process
GenBabelU.dllfixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub

Has anybody an idea what to do to get that program running?

\ Ruediger