[Wine]eBay Turbo Lister

James E. LaBarre jamesl at bestweb.net
Fri Jul 16 07:31:34 CDT 2004

It wasn't actually my own theory of why it wouldn't work, but once it
was suggested elsewhere as the source of the problem, it made sense.  MS
Access runtimes have been a PITA even under a real Windows system (at
least on the ones I run, where I'll either remove or at least lobotomize
MSIE, which upsets a lot of the more sloppily written applications).