[Wine]Problem wit Klett-Software

Peter Barth barth at wiesan.de
Fri Jul 16 07:27:57 CDT 2004

Hi to all,

I posted a problem a couple of days ago - related to a german
eductaional software: Klett HEUREKA.

After I set up the ODBC related things correctly I could start the
grammar-trainer.
the vocabulary-trainer is still not working, I receive an error message
(comes from the program itself?):
   VOXY:  File d: \_work\source\update.vox\kdb.cpp Line 394

So, I know that this is not a wine-error but am still asking if anybody
can imagine whrer the problem might come from?

No real errors if I run with --debugmsg err+all - hmmm.

Is there anybody aroung using this software with Windows - might help to
know.

thanks a lot in advance

best regs

peter