[Wine]Hoyle problem

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Fri Jul 16 15:33:31 CDT 2004

That wasn't what he said.  He implied that there was a specific release (an
rpm?) for FC2.  That's probably what I need.  Besides, according to the
winehq site, pretty much every 2004 release is a development release that is
still loaded with bugs.  I'm looking for the most recent STABLE release?

On Friday 16 July 2004 11:09, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Dave Washburn wrote:
> > I couldn't find one.  The nearest I could find was one for FC1, and I
> > thought I searched all over sourceforge.  Where might it be?
> >
> > In the meantime, I took a look in the archives of the fedora list and I'm
> > gonna try the 12-2003 version.  Here goes nuttin'......
>
> Build it from CVS source?
>
> - Mark

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur