[Wine]Ogre3D based game crashes on exit

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Sat Jul 17 10:03:11 CDT 2004

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004, Mike Hearn wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:05:17 +0200, Saulius Krasuckas wrote:
> > It seems, something here is corrupting win32 application stack.  I am
> > attaching output of the game and Wine (with the "module" debug channel
> > enabled) as "log.log".
>
> Somehow we're crashing in the 16/32 thunking glue code. I suspect we're
> executing garbage code which is why it gets to the opcode emulator.

But why exactly in the thunking code?  There is only about one sixth part
of all the crashes that get code execution to the function
INSTR_EmulateInstruction().  The left five cases give us almost empty
backtraces. :-/

> This sort of thing is best discussed on wine-devel, though you might
> want to not paste such huge quantities of text there ...

Mike, do you mean an attachment called "log.log" was huge or my inline
quotes were too long?  I am sorry for the half-meg size of the attachment,
but I had no idea about what part could be interesting for the list so
left it uncut.

And I think I will create a new bug report for this case.