[Wine]running traktor dj studio with wine

christoph kunz christoph.kunz at iao.fhg.de
Wed Jul 21 05:20:15 CDT 2004

hi robert,

thanx for you patch.. i just tryied it but without no luck. the GUIDs
are ok now, but djstudio still refuses to list the channels when
selecting the "ds" driver. one other error occurs: there is an error in
DSDB_MapBuffer, which maybe is due my internal i860 soundcard (found out
by googeling), when using dsound in emulation mode, everything seems ok,
but still no audiochannels to select.

trace:wave:DSDB_MapBuffer (0x5520b5b0), format=22050x8x2
trace:wave:DSDB_MapBuffer Could not map sound device for direct access
(Input/output error)

please find attached to traces (dsound,wave) with and without emulation,
i also attached a screenshot of the dialog for better understanding.

if there is anything more i can provide, please let me know..

may be it is a problem with the various device ids and their
capabilities in the wave subsystem? please, can you help..

thanx u all for your efforts

christoph

--
dipl.-ing. christoph kunz
fraunhofer institut fuer arbeitswirtschaft und organisation

fon:      +49 (0)711 - 970 2314
fax:      +49 (0)711 - 970 2300
mail:     christoph.kunz at iao.fhg.de
icq#:     49335597