[Wine]brand newbie question

sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com
Thu Jul 22 13:20:00 CDT 2004

I've just loaded the WINE executable package. (on the latest Slackware distribution)

I've read through the documentation and it mentions running WineSetupTk or wineinstall. I don't see either of these two in the package I downloaded, I'm assuming they are in the full source package. How do I obtain either of these two without having to compile the source package?

I'm understanding that I need either of these two to setup the fake windows file structure... correct?  Is it better to use a partition that windows has been natively installed to?  If so, what is the best file system type to use to mount in support of it?

Thanks.