[Wine]MYOB

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Fri Jul 23 01:47:44 CDT 2004

I read a post by doing a google on the website about myob and a bug was
created in bugzilla from an Australian or New Zealand person regarding
trying to get MYOB working under wine.

I've sorta managed to get it working on the old version the new version
comes up with a few errors but I'm pleasantly surprised that its a lot
further than what I expected.

My question is do I just post it in here what I have done to get MYOB
Accounting ver 13 for Australia working or put it somewhere else.
I haven't tested everything and I've shifted some stuff around to get it
working but i'm not 100% sure what to do and where to put things.

I suppose simply put I'm a bit of a noob in the contribution sense of
the word.

Anyways any feedback or direction would be great.

Marc