[Wine]ALT key problem in wine

Suresh R sr at vcustomer.net
Fri Jul 23 15:00:59 CDT 2004

Hi,
            We are team of IT people working on migration from MS-Windows desktop to LINUX. We have to run MS based applications like IE, etc on Fedora Core 1. Everything works fine except for two issues.

    When we toggle between window(s) using ALT + TAB, it seems ALT key is not getting released and as a result the arrow gets stuck, even back space does not work.

    And in Internet explorer from drop down list user cannot select the item using first character.

Kindly resolve our issue

Thanks & regards,

R.Suresh