[Wine]Help the wine project

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Wed Jul 28 13:59:12 CDT 2004

Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:

>>Is Windows 2K SP4 not a useful testbed, or just missed in the listing of  OSes?
>>

>All service packs are welcome.
>If you aren't in a seti team consider joining the wine seti at home team.
>http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_172471.html
>
>Ivan.

Good to know, but then that means something seems to be wrong. My
dearheart of course did not wait for your reply and has already
installed and started winerash (he's so eager to help!).

The service is running, but no tests appear to have been downloaded or run.

Have we missed some indicator, is this process meant to be totally
invisible, or are the tests just not yet available from the server?

Holly