[Wine]Help the wine project

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Wed Jul 28 14:06:28 CDT 2004

Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:
> If you go to our download page at
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241
> at the bottom you will see the tests. You can run them see for yourself, they
> are harmless. You can also uninstall winrash at any time from the control panel.
>
> Ivan.

Ivan,
    OK, I've installed it on a Win 2K Pro machine. I see a winrash
process running, but now what? How do I run the tests? Did my results
get included somewhere on the net? How do I see my test results?

    Does this software have to stay installed to be of value to you?
I've built this machine for a lady here in the office, but I don't want
to leave winrash on the box when she starts using it.

    sorry, but I don't want to be responsible for figuring out all kinds
of stuff. It needs to be easy for us user types.

Thanks,
Mark