Program Arguments Broken?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Sat Jun 12 04:55:54 CDT 2004

Like Rein said it, it doesnt appear as a WINE problem.
Please verify this with the "Jet" ODBC manual and the author of the FAQ.

Note that I know this was possible in earlier versions of Wine.  I am following an excellent HowTo
by Florian Wunderlich ( on how to
get Jdbc/Odbc/MSAccess working on Linux.

> I am pretty convinced this is a recently introduced problem with how wine
> processes command-line arguments.  The following posting indicates this
> used to work on wine20040309.

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels

"You believe it's the year 1984, when in fact, its closer to 2184"1984 / Matrix

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger sur