[OT] search for implementation of GetThreadTimes

Vincent Torri torri at math.u-strasbg.fr
Sat Jun 12 17:29:28 CDT 2004

Hello,

I would like to ask a question which is not related to wine, but i think
that wine developpers could answer it, or maybe help me a bit.

I am working on the linux port of a win32 program. This one uses two
functions about win32 threads:
GetCurrentThread
GetThreadTimes

I have found in nt2unix an implementation of the first one. But not for
the latter.

I have seen that 2 years ago, GetThreadTimes have been implemented in
wine/scheduler/, but the files of this directory have been removed.

So, my questions are : have these functions been implemented in wine ? If
yes, in which file ? If no, does someone know where i can find an
implementation of GetThreadTimes ?

Thank you very much !

Vincent TORRI