multiple CD install

Aaron Frerichs afrerich at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 13:24:35 CDT 2004

Is there a solution to the problem of having multiple
CD's during an installation?  I assume that you can
copy the CD to the hard drive, but the computers that
I install on don't always have that much free space.

Is there some way to forceably unmount the CD in linux
so that I can switch CD's when I am installing a
program? Some programs, like Word Perfect 2002,
require you to put in an original CD as part of the
upgrade check.
Thanks,
Aaron