wine config problem

harald meyer sinaen at hotbrev.com
Wed Jun 16 18:46:42 CDT 2004

Hi, i have a problem you prolly have ran into before, but ive red everythig ive found about it, but it doesnt help me a bit.. ;/

this is the wine part of my config file.

WINE REGISTRY Version 2

[Drive C]
"Path" = "/home/sinaen/.wine/c"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "windows"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

[Drive E]
"Path" = "/home/sinaen/.wine/e"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "temp"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

[wine]
"Windows" = "c:\\windows"
"System" = "c:\\windows\\system"
"Temp" = "e:\\"
"Path" = "c:\\windows;c:\\windows\\system;\\"
"Profile" = "c:\\windows\\Profiles\\Administrator"

then the directory tree
wine
            Program Files
                      Common Files
            temp
            windows
                     Fonts
                     Profiles
                     Start Menu
                     command
                     system
                     temp
      dosdevices

and then the error-message, well, ive tried, to modify, it , and after i  put into the drivers section, wine did not complained so much, and i tried to reinstall wine, and config via the tool/wineinstall and then it installed, i added the drivers into config, but before i did reinstall wine, it complained about a section, the windows section, now it complains on the temp section, anyway, any help would be very very very grateful...
here (sorry for my ranting..) the wrong-message comes...

sinaen at bunker:[18:45]~$$ wine
Invalid path L"e:\\" for L"temp" directory: does not exist.
Perhaps you have not properly edited your Wine configuration file (/home/sinaen/.wine/config)

i hope this info is sufficient ;/
//harald meyer
--
/sinaen

\"im just a freak in the freak kingdom\"