[Wine]Re: to the administrators

Shachar Shemesh wine-users at shemesh.biz
Wed Jun 23 13:43:03 CDT 2004

Duane Clark wrote:

> Massimo Corinaldesi wrote:
>
>> I'm interested to have on the object of each message generated by the
>> mailing list something like "[Wine]", as for others mailing lists.
>> That could be useful to discriminate between right messages and spam,
>> allowing to delete messages not reading them in advance.
>>
>> I think other users too could apreciate that addendum.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>                        Massimo Corinaldesi
>>
>> --->  Massimo Corinaldesi I0MCF
>>       http://www.ziomassimo.it
>

> Okay, I'll add that for now (at least I think so; this is a test), and
> we'll see if people like it or we get a lot of complaints.

I would like to register a complaint.

I would like to complain about this parrot I bought not half and hour
ago, from this very boutique.

I have never understood this habit. It's an old relic from the days
people didn't have folders for their email, and mailing list software
did not add headers that are less obnoxious^Wugly^Wvisible. I would also
like to point out this email's subject line (the first email since this
was introduced). This also makes cross-posting really ugly^Wvisible.

What is this list run on? Does it support per-user config? If so, please
let those users who desire it turn it on for themselves.

             Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.