[Wine]Re: to the administrators

Massimo Corinaldesi mc6041 at mclink.it
Wed Jun 23 16:17:41 CDT 2004

That's the problem: I'm not sufficiently skilled to do a filtering on the
header avoiding to read the mail message. I know only the old plain kmail
(kontact). My aim is to filter not reading the message, so not sending "ok
I've read Your message" to the sender.

Yes, I'm not skilled but, perhaps, too anxious against spammers....

            Massimo

--

--->   Massimo Corinaldesi I0MCF
       http://www.ziomassimo.it