[Wine]Re: to the administrators

gnome at hawaii.rr.com gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jun 23 18:38:55 CDT 2004

With a REAL mail client like Pegasus Mail for Windows (or Eurdora, for that matter), you certainly can filter off the list ID. In fact, you can probably do it in Outlook or Outlook Express - just filter on the address it comes from (wine-users at winehq.org).

It is not easier to filter on junk like [WINE] in the subject line, some mail clients use the [ ] brackets to delineate their equivalent of regular expressions (RegEx) <rant on> and in my not-very-humble opinion, it just clutters up a valuable information field with USELESS JUNK!!!!!!

</rant off>

David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com