[Wine]Re: to the administrators

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:20:38 CDT 2004

Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> What is this list run on? Does it support per-user config? If so, please
> let those users who desire it turn it on for themselves.

The list is run on mailman, and that is not part of the per user config.
It does not surprise me that experienced users such as you would be
annoyed. I would certainly not change the wine-devel or wine-patches
lists, for that reason.

I don't particularly care for the change either. But this list is really
intended for the general user, and it appears to me that they favor it.
So I am inclined to leave it this way.