[Wine] ReplyTo (was: to the Administrators)

Julian Hall wine at kaotic.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 15:09:56 CDT 2004

Hi Duane,

As I said in my last mail I am a newbie to Linux, although not to computers
having used abused etc for nigh on 20 years.  I personally would prefer to
have the Reply-To set to the list, as all the other mailing lists I
subscribe to are.  It seems, if you will pardon me, illogical to receive an
email from one source, only to click Reply and have it sent somewhere else.

If the individual concerned wants to send to the original person only, then
they can edit the Reply-To.  However I do feel that the majority of replies
will be of interest and/or relevance to the mailing list as a whole.  As a
newbie (and working in Technical Support) I abhore seeing a question asked,
and then nothing more other than "Thanks it works!".  My reaction to this is
"Thanks WHAT works??"

Please count this as one vote in favour of the change to the Reply-To.

Kind regards,

Julian