[Wine]Re: to the administrators

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Fri Jun 25 11:33:44 CDT 2004

Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> Wrong logic, I think. Supposedly, I'm more of an answerer than an asker
> on this list. If you are pushing me (and my "group") away, you are
> reducing the usability of this list to the newbies.

In my experience, adding the prefix is quite a common thing in mailing
lists, so we are not doing something that is unusual (I get emails from
several lists that use them). I recognize the annoyance factor. But if
you can answer the same question for the 50th time, I think you can
handle the few extra characters in the subject line ;)

If you find that annoying, you might want to try single-handedly
handling the moderation for all Wine lists for several years. After
that, I don't thing the subject lines will bother you a bit :-)